WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN EPIC INSTALLER
Are you looking for something a little different where you can put your obsessive attention to detail, knowledge, and installation talents to good use? Do you have an overdeveloped sense of “doing it right” and have often wondered what it would be like work where your skills are appreciated and put to good use?
Who We Are
We are your Jeep Adventure Specialists! EPIC outfits vehicles for adventure travel as our team has extensive experience in overlanding that brings first-hand knowledge, unmatched in the market. Visit our website, watch a few of our videos and check out our Instagram to discover what we’re all about.
What We Need
The opportunity exists for an awesome person to join our growing team in the role of Installer. This involves a wide range of duties at the shop, mostly focused on performing aftermarket suspension installations and various other upgrades (bumpers, rock sliders, winches, roof racks, tire carriers and lighting).
This is a hands-on, mechanical/technical-based role where the successful candidate will have mechanical tech experience (2 years or more) and their own tools.
We are looking for somebody who is technically astute, obsessively meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, humble, willing to learn and has problem solving skills.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
• Working with The Ginger and our team on vehicle builds that are completed to spec and within industry guidelines.
• Handling and installing a wide-range of aftermarket product and accessories.
• Troubleshooting and optimizing installations.
• Customer interaction will be required in reviewing completed jobs and troubleshooting concerns as they arise.
• Full-time position available immediately.
• Hours are Tuesday thru Saturday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
• Annual wage of $52,000 to $60,000 dependant on skills & experience.
• Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
• 2+ years of mechanical tech experience (automotive, marine, heavy duty, etc).
• Have your own tools (specialty tools not needed).
• Attention to detail.
• Great attitude, sense of humor and willing to learn.
• Ability to follow direction and use common sense.
• Work cleanly.
• Excellent verbal and written skill.
• Clean criminal record check and driving record.
• Able to lift 80+ pounds, safely.
Huge Pluses (though not required)
• Off-road knowledge and experience, especially with late model Jeeps and RAM Trucks.
• First Aid Certification.
Send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter describing your dream off-road vehicle (what would you build and why).