TacoRail - RTS - BaseRegular price $82.00
The highest quality and lowest profile Tacoma 3rd Gen mounting solution available on the market.
- Every component is from and supported by the same company - 67 Designs.
- Unlike other track systems that require you to buy additional Ram 1" balls, the included BT55 trackball will not self-release when you move the arm!
- Single component TacoRail™ is finely machined specifically for the Tacoma 3rd Gen.
- The smallest installation footprint of any Tacoma product.
- Very discrete lines that run with the dash.
- Lowest profile possible designed for phones, small GoPro (or similar) action cameras, and other handheld devices.
- Matte mil-spec black anodized
- Can be upgraded to support additional devices from across the (CF) Carbon Fiber Series.
Installation is Easy.
- Pull the center section dash using two hands.
- Place and mark 3 small areas for holes for included fasteners, drill and fasten the TacoRail™.
- Push the center section dash component back in place.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to install.
- 1 x TacoRail™ base with fasteners
- 1 x BT55 trackball and l-wrench.
Introducing Series 55
- Series 55 is a 67 Designs exclusive rail system designed and engineered for looks and maximum configurability for mounting hand held devices.
- Series 55 will not work with 1/4” threads from other manufactures or the BT20 trackballs of the Series 20.
Be sure to only expand the TacoRail for other devices using a BT55 trackball first. Those can be found here.
Adding More Components to the TacoRail
- Only use a 67 Designs BT55 trackball to attach and arms. The BT55 trackballs are sized for Series 55. Other trackballs with 1/4” sized threads will NOT fit Series 55 profiles - by design.
- Add only a 67 Designs Nano or Mini length arm. Do NOT add other length arms.
- If you wish to add a third party device holders that have a 1” ball do that using a 67 Designs Dam Adapter added to the end of the Nano or Mini arm.
- If you wish to add a GoPro we recommend using a BT55 and the 67 Designs GoPro mount with matte clamp without using an arm. Works great and saves space.
- If you wish to add other devices, user any of the options 67 Designs has including X-Plate, Diamond Plate Alternative, AMPS Plate etc. Always stay under 1.7 lbs for the total for all hardware connected to the TacoRail.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs and Epic Adventure Outfitters Ltd. are not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Patent pending.
For a deeper dive, visit 67 Design's website.